Inside the IMS – Meet Stylist, Max CharnleyMarch 3, 2016
- What is your favorite word?
My favorite word at the moment has to be “wig.” It’s a multipurpose word that can fit into many exciting situations. Call your best friend your best “wig.” Let some know you’re feeling extra “wiggy” today. Flip your hair and show off your new “wig!”
- Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Lara Croft “Tomb Raider”
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
I find that reading really inspires me creatively. Illustrations are always a plus.
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Probably my favorite word, “wig.”
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I really could see myself being a kickass tattoo artist
- What is your current state of mind?
Wedding planning is my constant state of mind…
- What is your favorite curse word?
All of them
- What is your most marked characteristic?
My height, 6’3″
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“You did your best”
- What is your motto?
A verse from the Book of RuPaul “If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell you gon’ love somebody else?!”
At the moment….,
I am really loving the long bob and all its varieties. Any products that give good lift, hold and texture are my go to’s. For example, for that lived in look, I love finishing my styles with Brilliantine and DrySpun Finish from Bumble. I’m excited about their new Surf Spray blow dry concoction.
Max‹ Back to Blog